With even more robust features, the S655 is designed with efficiency and style in mind. From the built-in charging ports and Bluetooth® to added underbed LED lighting, this sleek upholstered base has it all. In addition to seven preset positions, including Zero Gravity, the extra head tilt design helps support your head for improved breathing and snoring reduction. And before you turn in for the night, wind down with a relaxing head and foot massagewith three programs, three intensities, and three time settings. Includes wireless remote (with motion-activated LED backlighting) and a 20-year warranty.
- Independent head incline: 0-55 degrees, foot incline: 0-45 degrees
- 15-inch height from floor to top of base; includes 3", 3", 6" legs; Modular legs available in additional sizes.
- Head tilt to improve breathing and eliminate snoring
- Backlit, wireless remote control, batteries included
- Seven presets including: Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, and Lounge
- Six programable preset options can be customized and saved
- True zero clearance, remove the legs to place directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or ground (now includes stabilizer brackets)
- Dual 5V 1.5A charging ports located on both sides of base
- Nine dual-zone massage options: 3 programs, 3 intensities, 3 timers
- Bluetooth with the rated and industry-leading Malouf Base App; Siri Shortcut voice commands built in with iOS 12 and newer
- Underbed LED nightlights
- Child-lock safety feature
- Headboard brackets and additional leg sizes available for purchase
- Upholstered with linen-inspired fabric in Stone color
- 850-pound weight capacity on all sizes
- All sizes foldable for easy storage
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.